- Pickup (Client’s transport comes to our warehouse and picks up the products);
- Dispatch by our transport
- Express delivery
- 100% prepaymen
- 50% deposit, and 50% before shipment.
- Other. We can consider other payment options that are individually negotiated with each client.
- Warranty and post-warranty service
Insulation stretchers are mainly used to transport patients with respiratory infectious diseases to prevent the spread of pathogens and to reduce the risk of infecting others.
The stretcher consists of strong non-toxic plastic, closed by a semi-hermetic zip. Negative pressure is created inside the stretcher in order to prevent the leakage of contaminated air in ambulances, medical aviation and other enclosed spaces. Negative pressure is created by a fan running on lithium batteries for approximately 8-10 hours under normal conditions.
The stretcher has eight portals on both sides to provide easy access to the patient for intravenous injections and other medical equipment.
Made of aluminium and plexiglass