- Pickup (Client’s transport comes to our warehouse and picks up the products);
- Dispatch by our transport
- Express delivery
- 100% prepaymen
- 50% deposit, and 50% before shipment.
- Other. We can consider other payment options that are individually negotiated with each client.
- Warranty and post-warranty service
Insulation stretchers are mainly used to transport patients with respiratory infectious diseases to prevent the spread of pathogens and to reduce the risk of infecting others.
The stretcher consists of strong non-toxic plastic, closed by a semi-hermetic zip. Negative pressure is created inside the stretcher in order to prevent the leakage of contaminated air in ambulances, medical aviation and other enclosed spaces. Negative pressure is created by a fan running on lithium batteries for approximately 8-10 hours under normal conditions.
The stretcher has eight portals on both sides to provide easy access to the patient for intravenous injections and other medical equipment.
- Title -Insulation stretcher, negative pressure
- Model VH-10m
- Patient weight-up to 120 kg
- Application for ambulances, sanitary aviation
- Material -High quality and strong non-toxic plastic, hermetically sealed by zip.
- Colour - Red / Transparent
- Outgoing air filter
- Airflow rate 67+/-10(m2/hour)
- Noise camera ≤ 47 db(A)
- Negative pressure Up to -15 PA within two minutes of switching the power on
- Standard accessories Exhaust air filter HEPA12 (100 pieces)
- Protective disposable gloves (100 pieces).
- Battery charger with rechargeable battery.
- Power source AC220+/-10%, 50/60Hz, battery voltage: DC12V 0.4A
- Operating Indicator LED indicator
- Unit size: 190*57*40 cm
- Packaging size: 120*32*46cm
- Weight 18kg/20kg
- Additional options:
- Audio indication of fan switch-off
- Additional battery
- Filter set 50 sets 100 units
- Set of gloves 100 pieces
- Trolley with removable stretchers TBS